The Chinese Filipino community has always been one of the largest ethnic Filipino groups in the country with Chinese immigrants comprising the largest group of immigrant settlers in the Philippines. The more prominent Chinese in the Philippines are mostly business owners and their lives center mostly in their family businesses. These, mostly small or medium enterprises, play a significant role in the Philippine economy. A handful of these entrepreneurs run large companies and are respected as some of the most prominent business tycoons in the Philippines. Chinese Filipinos attribute their success in business to frugality and hard work, Confucian values and their traditional Chinese customs and traditions. They are very business minded and entrepreneurship is highly valued and encouraged among the young.PROFILE
CHInoyTV is a 60-minute lifestyle magazine show that tackles various topics on Filipino-Chinese lifestyle. It features people, events, sports, fashion, food and other interesting items that cater not only to Chinoy viewers but to Filipinos and Chinese Culture enthusiasts as well. The show tackles up to date information about the latest news and events within the community.
|The show’s segments include:
- CLICK THE DATE TO VISIT ARTICLE
- Feb 16 2013 - 2013 National Finance Congress! Meet the powerhouse speakers of the National Finance Congress. Register now! http://t.co/MNdMKXe
- Feb 16 2013 - The 4th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition! 7:00pm SM MOA by The Bay!
- Feb 25 2013 - ASPIRE: The 2nd AFiCS Business Convention
- Mar 02 2013 - Knock Out Polio Run 2013!