2020 has given us an awful lot of setbacks, but we should try to give 2021 a chance. It may be a better year, and we can only achieve this by being our best “new” selves for the New Year!
Here are some suggested New Year’s resolutions inspired by the guests of CHiNOY TV’s Rise Up with Janeena Chan podcast:
1. “Don’t make excuses for yourself.” —Nicole Cordoves
2. “Put God in the center.” —Jacqe Yuengtian-Gutierrez
3. “Dream new dreams.” —Tim Yap
4. “Reset so you are at right headspace.” —Camille Co
5. “Live in the present.” —Renelyn Tan-Castillejos
6. “Train your mind and heart to be positive and resilient.”
7. “Whenever we rise up, pull others up with us.” —Dr. Ging Zamora
8. “Don’t be afraid to learn more.” —Roxanne Ang-Farillas
For more advice from the CHiNOY TV podcast guests, check out these exclusive content with beauty queen Nicole Cordoves, eventologist Tim Yap, BLK Cosmetics entrepreneur Jacqe Yuengtian-Gutierrez, leading influencer Camille Co, Certified KonMari Consultant Renelyn Tan-Castillejos, events and Rise Up podcast host Janeena Chan, rheumatologist Dr. Ging Zamora, and Plains & Prints owner Roxanne Ang-Farillas.